Lulu Haul + review!!

Hey Ya'll!! Soooo I got a surprising amount of graduation money and decided to have a Lululemon splurge. For some, this may be an everyday kinda haul but for me it was more of a splurge! LOL



So let's start with shorts I bought!



1. Hotty Hot Short 2 (long- 4")









I have worn these so much already this summer!! I chose to go with the black ones so they would match pretty much whatever and I love them. 

The name Hotty Hot just comes from the fact that they are very breathable shorts in hot weather! They are also lined so underwear is optional.

And as a side note, I prefer the long 4" ones in all the shorts. They just look more appropriate on me. I have thick thighs and can't really pull off the shorty shorts. But some girls love the 2". I would just rather always have the 4"!







2.  Tracker Short V








These are also a longer length short and they look so good with everything!! They are a little tough for me to keep clean just because I'm so messy. But I just spray some spray and wash stain remover on them and throw them in the washing machine and they turn out just fine!

I also love the seam that runs across the top of the bum. Creates an illusion of a bigger butt! Helps a white girl out! haha







Now for leggings. I wanted to also get some basics that I could wear a ton when school starts back in the fall!


3. All The Right Places Crop 2










Ok I have these in the full length ones so I wanted another pair just in crop! They are my favorite pair of leggings! They are a held-in feel and have lots of seams "in all the right places". They make your legs look slimmer and butt look rounder!



4. Align Pant full length





So I bought these because they feel so buttery and soft! I needed some that were more for lounge and ath-leisure. I will wear these probably everyday in when it cools off a bit!






5. Run Swiftly Tech SS *crew









I have been wanting to get one of these shirts for a while, but was always very hesitant! But I like this shirt a lot. It's super soft and comfy. Although these shirts run really tight! I got a size up (sz 8) and somedays if I feel bloated I won't wear it! haha 













6. Low Key Tank *Silver








I think they are actually sold out of this tank now, you could probably find it on poshmark or a resale page. The actual fabric is kind of warm because of it being a softer cotton. But this tank is soooo comfy and breathable! I bought the next pair of leggings to match it and they look so cute together!



8. Train Times Crop 21"









The mesh detail on these are very stylish! And somehow, this pair of leggings "cinches" your waist even better than the other ones! Great fit!






Thanks so much for reading my review! Hoped it helped you make decisions for your next Lulu purchase! (btw I got a size 6 in everything except the Run Swiftly shirt!) 



























Comments