Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette Review!!



Hey y'all! So I know I haven't posted in a while and finally got around to posting my review on this palette! I am going to show you my favorite looks along with favorite shades and all the pros/cons!






My first favorite look would have to be the rose gold/taupe look that I created! It is pretty simple but super elegant and can be worn as an everyday eye makeup.



Transition- Pooter 
Crease- Jacz
Lid- Faint 
Highlight (brow & inner corner)- Beam






Next look is a army green color and is super cute with more edgy outfits!



Pooter- the transition shade
Beem & diva- highlight and lid
Enchanted- in around crease





Look number three was one of my favorites that I did for prom!! Simple GLAM!





(Can't remember the exact shades used; I was in a hurry)







My Favorite Shades

         Love the highlight colors!!!       

Enlight 

Beam 

Faint



        




The palette also has pretty neutrals that are great for blending

Roxanne 

Buns 

Pooter





Pros 

This palette is SO versatile!! There are endless looks that you could do with it! Literally if you had absolutely no eyeshadow in your makeup collection I would suggest this palette! It's all the shades you need!


Cons

There aren't many cons on this one. The only thing I can say is that the palette is not super travel-friendly like some of my others. It takes a big makeup bag and I'm also low-key worried that I will break it.

Also there are a few colors that aren't as creamy as others but overall the formulas are good!




So after a couple months of using, there's my review of the Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette!  Thanks for reading!













Comments