My Palette Reviews! (Urban decay, Anastasia BH, Morphe,etc)


Hey ya'll! I decided to do a review on all my makeup palettes because most of them I've had for a long time and know exactly what they are good for, pros, and cons!!











1.   Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (powder light to medium)





PROS                                        
This is a nice palette. I've had it for a little over a year and it is still not completely used up. The yellowish color is great for combatting purple or dark eyes/under-eyes. I usually just mix all the brown contour colors when applying them because I don't prefer one over the others. If you are a beginner at contour and highlighting this is a good palette for you!


CONS
The product is not hard to apply but I don't find it very creamy, yes it is a powder, but it could still be a little more of a creamier consistency. The top right color is a highlight but I don't think it's great. It does highlight a little bit but not a creamy, bright highlight; it's very subtle.












2.   SmashBox Light It Up Blush Palette






PROS
Smashbox has great blushes!! I got this around the holidays as a gift set deal, so I believe it was on sale at Ulta for like $40-45. Now they no longer sell it but Walmart does?? haha. Love all the different shades of blushes. This palette would be good if you love trying different color blushes.


CONS
This is a big heavier palette that is not that practical. If I'm in a hurry or going on a trip, I'm much more likely to just grab a small compact blush. Also the highlights are not that great, yes pretty, but not blinding and smooth like I prefer!









3.  Benefits Real Cheeky Party





The second picture is the actual box it comes in but I moved the pans to a Z-Palette purchased from Sephora. It also came with a mini Benefits They're Real mascara and mini eyeliner. I don't know if this is still sold at Ulta, but Walmart has it online also!

PROS
It's Benefits cosmetics... They're great! Very pretty shades, easy to apply, not too chalky but not super pigmented. The mini mascara is bomb!

CONS
But the mini eyeliner is terrible, hard to use and apply.








4.  Urban Decay Vice 2 Eyeshadow Palette






This is a palette that is also limited time edition. I bought it several years back. 

PROS
These colors are SUPER pigmented. If I want a dramatic eye, I always pull this palette out! It's also great for costume/event makeup. 

CONS
Nothing major, just don't use it very often because the colors aren't as practical for everyday looks. Falls out a little but that's expected because it is so pigmented.


This is Urban Decay's newest palette which is probably about the same as the VICE 2!







5. Morphe- 35OS - 35 COLOR SHIMMER NATURE GLOW EYESHADOW PALETTE




PROS
Uhh I guess if you like orangey colors this would be a good palette for you.

CONS
Overall I just don't like this palette. I ordered it on Morphe.com for fairly cheap, but it just didn't live up to my expectations. Hard for me to make a pretty eye look with this but maybe I need to try playing around with it a little more!




6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette




PROS
Ok so I bought this during the summer of last year and I was very iffy about it. I just didn't know if I'd end up liking and using it because I wasn't into all the pinks and reds. But OMG have I loved this eyeshadow palette! It is so blendable and buildable! I've created multiple, completely different looks with this! I've actually loved all the pink and red looks! Has everything you need- highlight colors, matte colors, and deeper colors!!

CONS
Not really any!









7.   Make Up Forever- ARTIST SHADOWS





PROS
So if you can't tell, I really liked this eyeshadow palette! Makeup Forever is the best brand for eyeshadow, in my opinion! This is great for everyday natural eye looks. The shimmers (mostly used up) are very creamy and easy to apply, also great pigment! Perfect size palette and includes a mirror.

CONS
None really!



This can be found at Sephora as well!



8.  Too Faced Matte Eye 




PROS
This is a perfect palette for girls that love a very natural or matte smokey look! The colors all flat but still pigmented.

CONS
I bought this when I was really young, and I finally discovered that I liked shimmer on my eyes. That's the main reason I don't use it much,  because I only use like one or two matte colors on my eyes everyday. So not good for dramatic glam eye looks





9.   It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Essentials Eyeshadow palette




PROS
This is a great palette for the "No makeup" makeup look! Very naturally pretty, hence the name!


CONS
Not pigmented, takes a lot of product. Kinda powdery.









So that's it! Thanks for reading my reviews! Hope they helped!


















Comments