Why Every Women Should Love This Song

As soon as I heard this song I was like "Yes Lord! Praise! Girl Power!" Danielle Bradbery has recently released a new song called Worth It. I'm going to link everything below and then I'll explain why every women should love it!
 



Lyrics
Don't tell me I'm too hard to please
That you're worn down from fighting for me
A real man knows what he's signing up for
And if you don't then I'll show myself the door
'Cause I'm worth it
You're crazy baby if you think that I don't know it
I ain't afraid to walk away if you can't see it, believe it
And give me the love I'm deserving
'Cause I know I'm worth it
Is it too much to look me in the eye
And listen to what I'm saying this time
I'm so tired of being up on your shelf
And if that's what you want
You want somebody else
'Cause I'm worth it
You're crazy baby if you think that I don't know it
I ain't afraid to walk away if you can't see it, believe it
And give me the love I'm deserving
'Cause I know I'm worth it
'Cause I know I'm worth it (worth it)
Don't tell me I'm too hard to please
You should be begging down on your knees
'Cause I'm worth it
You're crazy baby if you think that I don't know it
I ain't afraid to walk away if you can't see it, believe it
And give me the love I'm deserving
'Cause I know I'm worth it


Every women/girl should know their own worth like Danielle does in this song!!! She says if you don't see it, and believe it, she ain't afraid to walk away. If all women respected themselves like this then there wouldn't be as many broken marriages and abusive relationships. 

I've gotten to the point were if I hang out with a guy, and he just doesn't treat me like he should, I'm gonna end it right then and there. Because in order for us to find a good, strong, Godly man, we must know our worth!! In order to find a man like that, we must be strong independent women ourselves.

Now, I'm not saying you should be so high maintenance and arrogant that no man can even put up with you. Because, no guy is supposed to "worship you"! 

But most girls understand what it's like to put up with some lazy guy that doesn't see your worth or do anything to show he does. So, if you haven't already, let this song help you realize that you are way too good to put up with the crap!

A woman who doesn't know her worth will settle for less than she deserves and find herself trapped in a mess that's even harder to get out of. 
Women without boundaries will soon be women without respect. 
You set the standard of how you should be treated. 
It's not cockiness or pride, it's value. 
Just because someone desires you doesn't mean they value you. 
No matter how good they look or exciting they seem you are SO worth more than someone playing games. 
It's better to be single and wait for what you deserve than lower your standards and settle for less than God's best for you. 
-Brittney Moses













Comments